Free Shipping on Orders Over $100!
The Micargi Lumia is perfect for those who are looking for a mid drive motor city bike. The Lumia carries a 250W mid drive motor and 36V 7.8 Ah Samsung litium ion battery. With the nice sleek look of a city bike riders also get a very smooth and comfortable ride with the mid drive motor. There are 5 modes of pedal assist with a range of 35 miles depending on which mode is being ridden on. The Micargi Lumia comes paired with 2 keys to lock the battery in place and battery charger. The Micargi Lumia uses the Shimano internal 3 speed hub system and front and rear disc brakes for maximum braking power.
- Frame 6061 Aluminium Alloy
- Stem Alloy 25.4mm
- Saddle Performance Saddle
- Rims 700 C x 36H Alloy CNC
- Motor 250W Torque Sensor
- Cassette 18T Single Gear
- Fork Hi Ten Steel
- Seatpost Alloy 30.9mm
- Chain KMC Heavy Duty Brown
- Spokes 14G SS
- Battery SAMSUNG 36V 7.8Ah
- Shifters SHIMANO 3S35E-3SP
- Handlebar Alloy 25.4mm
- Brake F&R V Brake
- Crankset Three Piece Crank 9/16"
- Tires 700C x 45C Black
- Display LCD
- Hub SHIMANO NEXUS 3 Speed
Micargi Warranty and Return Policy
- MBI Sport Inc. offers warranty in all parts for 6 months and 1 year on the frame after the received date of any manufacturer defective parts. Defectives can be replaced for no cost with proof of the damages and purchase.
- Warranty is only valid for original parts or goods from MBI Sport Inc. The warranty will be voided once the original parts are replaced or removed.
- Warranty & Liability will VOID if the bicycle is altered or any customization is made.
- MBI Sport Inc. is not held responsible for any safety or hazardous incidents due to the incorporation of substitution.
- What the warranty DOESN’T cover:
- Normal Wear and tear
- Improper assembly
- Improper maintenance, including follow-up maintenance
- Damage or failed use due to accidents, misuse, neglect, or abuse
- Installation of components, parts or accessories not originally used for or compatible with the bicycle as sold
Damages During Shipping:
- Any damage caused during shipping will be submitted a claim to the shipping company. No replacement bike will be shipped until the legitimacy is confirmed. Notify us using Contact Us to get an RMA code for the return.
- Pictures or video clips of the damage parts are required as proof before the replacement parts or bikes are shipped. Please take pictures of the damage and of the box, if the shipping container if there is obvious damage.
- If major damages occur during shipping, please contact the shipper (UPS, FedEx, trucking company) so they can inspect the items before shipping them back to MBI Sport Inc. After receiving the damaged bikes or parts, the replacements will be shipped. Please note: Additional fee may be charged for shipping fees or replacement parts.
- All Sales are Final. No refunds, exchanges or returns for buyer's remorse. If you have received authorization to return your bicycle due to dissatisfaction, product must be in a brand new, unused condition and refund will be given less shipping costs and a 80% re-stocking fee.
- For merchandise returned without first receiving a manufacturer's authorization or from dissatisfaction, only 80% of the total amount will be credited back to you. However, the freight and handling fees will not the refunded. For over-sized bikes, an additional $5 fee might be applied for special RE-Pack. Actual colors of the bicycle may vary slightly from the photos due to different monitor settings/calibrations. We cannot guarantee every computer monitor will accurately depict the actual color of the bicycle.