Free Shipping on Orders Over $100!
The Micargi Luna is a beach cruiser electric bike that packs a 350W front hub motor and 48V Samsung Lithium Ion battery. The Luna is perfect for those who loves Micargi beach cruisers but are looking for extra pedaling power. With a speed sensor, The Micargi Luna provides just that: 5 modes of pedal assist and throttle when a little extra power is needed. Equipped with Shimano Tourney 7 Speed and a motor, there are no limitations on where to go. On a full charge, the battery will last about 4-6 hours and about 35 miles depending on what mode is being ridden on. Top speed of the Micargi Luna is 23 miles per hour.
Frame Size: 26”
Color: Aqua Green
Headset: 1"*22.2*30*27MM,H:34MM, CP
Rim: 26"x 1.75 x 36H x 13G, alloy silver
Tire: White Wall 26" x 2.125”
Tube: 26” x 2.125”
Freewheel: Shimano TZ500, 7SP,14-28T
Shifter: Shimano TX30 7 speed
DERAILLEUR: Shimano TY300B, 7 speed
Motor: Xiongda 48v 350w Rear Motor
Battery: Samsung 48V10.4AH
Controller: 5-Speed, 48v
Micargi Warranty and Return Policy
- MBI Sport Inc. offers warranty in all parts for 6 months and 1 year on the frame after the received date of any manufacturer defective parts. Defectives can be replaced for no cost with proof of the damages and purchase.
- Warranty is only valid for original parts or goods from MBI Sport Inc. The warranty will be voided once the original parts are replaced or removed.
- Warranty & Liability will VOID if the bicycle is altered or any customization is made.
- MBI Sport Inc. is not held responsible for any safety or hazardous incidents due to the incorporation of substitution.
- What the warranty DOESN’T cover:
- Normal Wear and tear
- Improper assembly
- Improper maintenance, including follow-up maintenance
- Damage or failed use due to accidents, misuse, neglect, or abuse
- Installation of components, parts or accessories not originally used for or compatible with the bicycle as sold
Damages During Shipping:
- Any damage caused during shipping will be submitted a claim to the shipping company. No replacement bike will be shipped until the legitimacy is confirmed. Notify us using Contact Us to get an RMA code for the return.
- Pictures or video clips of the damage parts are required as proof before the replacement parts or bikes are shipped. Please take pictures of the damage and of the box, if the shipping container if there is obvious damage.
- If major damages occur during shipping, please contact the shipper (UPS, FedEx, trucking company) so they can inspect the items before shipping them back to MBI Sport Inc. After receiving the damaged bikes or parts, the replacements will be shipped. Please note: Additional fee may be charged for shipping fees or replacement parts.
- All Sales are Final. No refunds, exchanges or returns for buyer's remorse. If you have received authorization to return your bicycle due to dissatisfaction, product must be in a brand new, unused condition and refund will be given less shipping costs and a 80% re-stocking fee.
- For merchandise returned without first receiving a manufacturer's authorization or from dissatisfaction, only 80% of the total amount will be credited back to you. However, the freight and handling fees will not the refunded. For over-sized bikes, an additional $5 fee might be applied for special RE-Pack. Actual colors of the bicycle may vary slightly from the photos due to different monitor settings/calibrations. We cannot guarantee every computer monitor will accurately depict the actual color of the bicycle.