Free Shipping on Orders Over $100!
QuietKat’s most popular hardtail electric fat bike features an integrated battery and motor system and is equipped with top components including adjustable air suspension, 4-Piston Tektro hydraulic disc brakes, and a wide-range 9-speed SRAM drivetrain.
The Apex uses a 12mm thru-axle on the rear and sealed bearings in both front and rear hubs for maximum performance and capability.
- Engineered for abuse: Designed tough to tackle tough jobs and haul large loads up backcountry trails or dirt roads without a struggle.
- Powerful motor: The Apex's powerful mid-drive motor utilizes the full range of gears for maximum torque for climbing steep mountain trails without compromise.
- Flexible classification: Available as a 1000W unclassified eBike for maximum power or in 750W for Class 1 and Class 2 compliance.
- Optimized suspension: Tackle the unknown in confidence with 150 millimeters of bump-smoothing travel on the inverted moto-style fork.
- Premium brakes: Outfitted with Tektro 4 Piston Hydraulic Disc brakes so you can navigate moderately steep descents with confidence.
- AT fat tires: Fitted with high-quality 26" x 4.5" tires to tackle tough terrain from soft sand and snow to hardpack trails and rocks.
- Rider flexibility: Multiple sizes of available frames to accommodate a variety of rider heights.
- SRAM drivetrain: Built with a wide range 9-speed SRAM drivetrain that takes the abuse of the large amounts of power the Apex produces and allows you to adjust your gears for steep ascents and descents.
Motor:750W | 1000W (Mid-Drive)
Battery: 16AH/48V | 768Wh | 10 lbs
Range: 24-48 Miles*
Display: Customizable LED
Modes: 5 Levels of Eco-Assist, 5 Levels of Sport-Assist, Throttle, Walk Assist Mode
Gears: SRAM 9-Speed
Brakes:TEKTRO 4-Piston Hydraulic Disc
Suspension: 150mm Inverted Suspension Fork
Tires: 26” x 4.5” All-Terrain
Weight: 70 lbs
Load Capacity: 325 lbs
Color: Evergreen | Caza | True Timber
Sizes: S | M | L
Speed:Unrestricted (1000w) | 20 mph (750w)
Class:1 | 2 | Unclassified